Veit here – and ‘welcome on board’.
Rather than go through an ‘anonymous’ scheduling calendar, why don’t we first say ‘hi’, and then set something up.
What I’d like you to do now is this:
- Prepare a short 1-page document where you answer the following 3 questions:
- What is your experience with ‘online marketing’, what have you tried, what worked, what didn’t (and any insights as to why?)
- Based on a scale from 1 (= not at all) to 10 (= totally), how ready are you to change? I don’t mean ‘how excited, or fired up’ (most people are at 10 in that department), but instead: when you look at YOUR reality and WHY you are stuck … what real obstacles are you facing, and how realistic is it that you’re ready to tackle them?
- Why do you think I/We can help you, plus what do you expect me/us to do for you?
- Either send me that 1-page document (ideally PDF) by email (email@example.com, use the subject line: ‘pre-strategy session-chat’), or connect by FB Messenger:
What will happen next
We will then review your document within the next 48 business hours and then get back to you to either schedule the strategy session, or explain to you why we don’t think we can help you.
The actual strategy session is usually ‘online’, either using skype, or a Webinar platform (that way we can record the call for you so you have access to it afterwards, instead of having to scribble like mad on the call)
So, for now, please invest a little time in writing that 1-page summary of where you’re at, then reach out to me, and we’ll take it from there
Looking forward to connecting with you