Dear fellow business owner,
ever wondered how to use “social media” the right way?
“Right” in the sense of it
- not just wasting your time, but instead
- for generating real leads, and
- making you money?
For most business owners, the reality is like this:
they would like to use Facebook to sell they product(s) or service(s), they put out regular (or not so regular) content, and …
… the ‘masses’ of ‘hungry’ social media buyers we’ve been promised don’t come.
Or they come, and even ‘Like’ the page and content, but they don’t buy.
If that’s you, you’ll love what I’ve got for you today:
Here’s a short course on how to get social media right … from the ground up.
It’s NOT about “hey, you need to post X times a day” or “use tweetdeck to automate all your posts”.
What you’ll find in this short presentation goes much deeper:
- 5 case-studies of how (not) to do it – so you’ll see what the difference is between those who succeed with social media and those who don’t
- the one and only currency of social media – and the way you have to channel it to leverage its power
- the real role you have to play when using social media
- the positioning & preframing secret – which you can (and should) use in ALL your marketing
- the biggest mistake you can make when selling on social media – and almost everybody is making this mistake!
and a whole lot more.
So, without much further ado, here’s the “Social Media Done Right” Training:
Before you dive in though, 2 small requests:
- If you like it, please share with those who can benefit from it. If you don’t like it, please get in touch: email@example.com
- in the guide I refer to another training, if you’d like to be notified when it goes live, make sure to sign up to my notification list (either on my “no squeeze” page here: http://www.onlinerule.com/nosqueeze/ or simply in the box here:
Dr Veit U.B. Schenk