Read this short story to see what it really takes to succeed with Internet Marketing:
A wise man once went to a zoo and when he saw a penguin sitting on a rock, he thought to himself…
“what a poor little creature!
Wings too small!
… and somehow the Big Boss also forgot to give them knees.
What a rubbish design!”
But then, the penguin jumped into the water in front of my eyes, and started swimming.
And all I could think was
Penguins are such good swimmers, their bodies are perfect for gliding through the water, turning and jumping at super-high speeds and with such grace and joy …
… that with the energy from one gallon of petrol they can swim the distance from the East Coast of the USA to the West Coast … and back!
That’s better than ANYTHING humans have ever built … and here I am thinking
“… rubbish design …”
This illustrates why
Placing yourself in an environment where you can express and leverage your strengths and talents …
…is far more important than any of the other stuff you’ve been led to believe you *should* pay attention to, like …
… choosing the ‘right’ page-builder,
… social media platform,
… exit-pop scripts,
… countdown timers
and so on and on and on.
Here are some examples why:
- Hate standing in front of a camera? Doesn’t matter how many marketing-messages tell you that ‘video is THE place to be’ … you’ll still hate standing in front of a camera (and hence not do it)
- Not good with written words? No matter how many ‘blogging courses’ you take, you’re not going to go from being a penguin to being an albatross…
- You’re an introvert? You probably better stay away from the ‘big party’ that’s social media … but that’s precisely what they tell you you *should* be doing
- Deep down, you’re a rebel and
lovedemand your freedom? No point taking a course that’s a monstrous 42-module, 53.7h of video ‘paint-by-numbers’ mess with no margin for error – strategy and creativity is where you shine, paying attention to minute detail not necessarily
- (and vice versa): You absolutely MUST know up-front what is going to happen down the road before you feel ready & confident to start? You’ll have little luck with courses that tell you: “don’t worry, just go and do it, and when you hit a snag, you’ll figure it out there and then”…
- or, if deep down you hate being salesy … you’re going to struggle to implement the latest “persuasion-tricks”, simply because it goes against your nature
And so on.
Here’s a sad fact:
Just like small businesses, where over 50% fail within the first 5 years, most people spend years ‘trying’ a lot of things, and ultimately fail with Internet Marketing because they’re either trying the wrong game, or the right game the wrong way.
The only difference is that those ‘home-self-employment’ numbers aren’t reported by the Bureau of Labor Statistics – the suffering is in silence.
Brutally put, many will run out of time, energy and money long before they figure it out!
So, if right now you’re confused as to what path to follow, you’re perhaps constantly jumping from one ‘method’ to another, or you’re wondering why others appear to be so successful with one method, but you’re really struggling with it, …
… then you’ll get a lot out of what I’ve got for you today:
Our Free “Picking Your Path” Course
A short, to-the-point course that helps you
- pick a method that is suited to YOUR personality and YOUR strengths so you can
- figure out in what market you can add the most value, and
- find the quickest way for figuring out HOW you can serve that market ethically and profitably
The best thing: it’s free!
Click here to find out more about the course [<- link to signup page which is a “create your account”-page]
You see, for me personally, authentic, real connection and “making a difference” is very important, no: essential.
And no, that’s not some ‘marketing-trick’ to say “I’m one of the good guys” – check out what others are saying about me and the way I help people:
This is what’s important to me, it defines me, it defines what I do. And doing anything else would just be ‘hard work’, and never get anywhere near the same results
The super-short version of “me” is that my name is Veit Schenk, and I’ve been doing this ‘online-thing’ since 2007, and helping others do the same since 2010. If you’d like to know more, watch this short video: