Launch LIVE Now: August 07 – 13
Epic EPCs: $3.66 (on day 2, day one was over $4.00!) across the funnel, and 0% refunds!
(ignore the low FE conversion rate, there are 3 products on the sales-page (click here to view the sales-page), this one is a ‘decoy’ to give a price-reference (and make the other ones looks like a bargain;-)
Grab your links here:
“SurveySnatcher” – What Is It & WHO Is It For?
It’s a quiz & survey plugin on steroids:
On the surface, ‘just’ a Surveymonkey killer which helps increase engagement with your site, and of course lets you do market-research on the fly.
Underneath the surface, it does the sneaky ninja stuff of Andre Chaperon’s Auto-responder-madness: take the information the visitor provides in the survey, and funnel them into super-targeted email follow-up sequences.
(and Webinars … and Google Hangouts, and …;-)
Who Is It For?
People LOVE quizzes & surveys. They’re shown over and over to increase engagement.
So, who is it for?
Anyone who wants to engage people … and get them onto their list … and sell them stuff;-)
- product owners: guide visitors to the “best” solution
- affiliate marketers: put visitors into that specific AR-sequence that really helps them solve *THEIR* problem.
- offliners: engage local business owners by doing ‘sneaky’ educational marketing (er, selling;-)
- Amazon: help visitors choose the specific model they want (look for the ninja SEO integration below)
- Kindle: put a sneaky quiz/survey in the ‘preview’ content in your Kindle book so you can sign them up to your list
- CPA: drive people through a survey so you can make the ‘best’ recommendation at the end…
- … the list goes on …
What are the super-cool ‘ninja’ features?
Let’s face it: the WF crowd LOVE features.
And features they’ll get:
1) Attract Your Visitors’ Attention in a ton of different ways
Tons of ways of delivering the survey – all modeled on “what’s working now” in terms of attracting the attention of your visitors:
- top/bottom bar (slide-in, popup, fully configurable)
- ‘fancy’ side-bar
- FB style ‘chat’
- popup – fully configurable by user
- exit popup
(same styling options as ‘normal’ popup)
- inline with your content and/or sidebar
2) Laser-Targeted email follow-up based on responses given in quiz/survey
- super-advanced (it really is ninja) auto-responder integration – you can move/copy people between lists, depending on what choices they made during the quiz/survey. Tagging also works, so you can deliver super-targeted sales-messages, all based on what your visitors told you during the quiz/survey.
- direct support for Aweber, iContact, constantContact, Mailchimp, GetResponse.
- All others via using HTML code.
3) follow up with targeted & relevant Webinar/Google Hangout
- full integration with gotowebinar
- full integration with Google Hangouts – “Hangouts Plugin”
- full integration with “Webinar Express”
4) SEO Integration
Oh yeah, baby, full integration with organic traffic.
Here’s the deal: rather than put up a generic survey/quiz, you can now laser-target your survey/quiz specifically to the search-phrase that led the visitor to your site!
“Hey, you’re looking for “blue widgets” – are you looking for blue ninja widgets or blue turtle widgets?
(think e.g. Amazon!)
Split-test everything and anything.
Designs of individual surveys, different types of surveys against each other.
You name it, you can split-test which one converts better for you.
With full reporting, obviously;-)
6) Where and when To Deploy?
each individual survey can be assigned to individual (or groups of) pages and posts.
That way your surveys only show up on pages/posts where it makes sense.
You can also configure what how often a survey is shown (or not shown), so your visitor doesn’t see the same survey/quiz too often (or never again, once they’ve taken it)
All aimed at increasing engagement and driving them down your sales-funnel.
Sorry, no fancy graphics, we’re going all out on cash-prizes:
- First Place: $1000 (min 100 FE sales)
- Second Place: $500 (min 50 FE sales)
- Third Place: $250 (min 25 FE sales)
- 4th Place: $100
- 5th Place: $50
- 6th-10th Place: $25
there will be daily spot prizes for highest EPCs, hitting certain sales and so on – so look out for JV update emails!
What To Do Now?
Grab your links here:
Make sure to be on the JV list: