Had a great Q&A session with Dave Tropeano, the creator of FBA Fasttrack today.
There are already countless questions answered in the comments sections here, but in this Q&A session Dave and I go much deeper.
With questions like:
- what kind of person has the biggest chance of success with FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon)
- what kind of background is necessary, and what’s a ‘bonus’ to get traction fastest. (very surprising answer)
- is FBA best for ‘bootstrappers’ or do you need a large chunk of cash up-front?
- can you – and should you – outsource this … and when is the right time (and what kind of level of income can you expect when it’s just you and your spouse and your garage for storage)
- “will my product work on FBA” (this one got a big giggle and a very surprising and insightful answer)
and a ton more: